Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

I am going to attempt to post something I am thankful for every day for the entire month of November.  Please forgive me when if I miss a day...or two or three. :)

Day 1:  When thinking about having a thankful/grateful attitude, I am thankful for the book Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson.  This book is based on 1 Thessalonians 5:18:  "Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  I will be the first to admit that left to my own devices, I like to grumble and complain quite a bit and I certainly don't have an "attitude of gratitude."  This book could have been called Growing a Grateful Julie, because God used this book to totally change my perspective and how I view things.  You should check it out.  It's full of great spiritual truths, but simple and quick to read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't see this until now, but I'm doing it on my blog, too. Great minds. :)