Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Giving Thanks Days 15 & 16

Can you tell I'm struggling with blogging daily?  It is not due to a lack of blessings, just a lack of time. :)

Day 16:  Today I am thankful for technology, tornado sirens, extremely accurate weather radar, etc.  I have a greater respect for a tornado warnings since the April tornadoes.  I am also thankful that we did not get any severe weather this morning.

Day 15:  Today I am so very thankful for our Tuesday night small group.  It's a couples Bible study with an emphasis on the Gospel - living it, sharing it with others, and making disciples.  Tonight we all shared our personal testimony (how we began following Jesus, what were we like before, how has Jesus changed our life, etc.).  It was very encouraging to hear everyone's story and see how a relationship with Jesus Christ will change your life. 

No comments: