Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 25 - Family Reunion

I am very thankful that we got to spend time with my Dad's family today.  We got to see relatives we haven't seen in years.  Nate had a great time playing with all of the kids and I had a great time catching up with the cousins.  Hopefully we'll do this again sooner than later.

Aunt Helen, Daddy, Aunt Lorene, Uncle Aub, Aunt Deb and Uncle Buck - Getting a picture of this crew is like herding cats!


My cousin Haley and me

 I found this picture of us a few weeks ago when I was looking for adoption profile pictures.  This was taken in high school (94 or 95?) when we were part of the school play, Jack and the Beanstalk.

This was a little like herding cats as well.  This is most of the cousins. 

Okay, this one is better.  Wait, everyone looks great except me!!!  My dad was taking the picture and I was trying to give him instructions and smile at the same time.  That didn't work out too well.  

Nate had a great time playing with his cousin, Raegan.




 Jill (sister), mom and me

Jill, Ashlyn (Jill's daughter), mom and me


No comments: