skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Morning Routine
I have always hated the sound of an alarm clock. Okay, who really likes that sound? Now I have the best wake up call that I actually look forward to. We have been blessed that Nate, for the most part, is a great sleeper. He usually wakes up around 8:00 a.m. Most nights I tell myself and Darren that I am going to get up before Nate and have my quiet time and get some things done around the house. I think I've done that maybe three times. Instead, I sleep in until I hear Nate "hooting." Yes, I said hooting. It sounds like we have our very own little hoot owl, which is much more pleasant than a blaring alarm clock. I love walking into his room and saying "Good morning baby Nate" and seeing his huge smile. He is so happy and excited to start the day. Then I pick him up and we open the blinds while I sing "let the sunshine in." Then we take care of business and have a diaper change and a bottle. Afterward, I usually put him in the exersaucer for a few minutes so I can eat breakfast and get a few things done. Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment