skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To Blog or Not to Blog
I have been contemplating blogging for several months. I actually created a blog back in the fall and quickly deleted it because there was a lot going on and having the added chore of blogging seemed like something I didn't have time for. I also tend to be a little obsessive and putting my thoughts out there for the world to read really stresses me out, but not for the obvious reasons that someone might think. I am more concerned with the fact that I am a horrible speller and I might actually waste 10 or 15 minutes deciding whether or not to use a comma. So why am I starting a blog? Everyone else has one, so I need one too. Just kidding. I am starting this blog to record the happenings of my super exciting life. I have a precious 6 month old son and I want to be diligent in keeping up with his growth and development. I have the absolute worst memory and I don't want to forget all of the exciting things he is doing. I want to be able to remember the fact that he thinks people sneezing, including himself, is so funny and that my awesome dance moves are hilarious. I honestly feel like I will be more likely to record stuff in this format instead of keeping a traditional journal. Besides, traditional journals don't have spell check. I also just want to do a better job of keeping track of life, friends and family, and current events.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you joined the blogworld!!
Post a Comment