Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Peas...YUCK!

Today was our weekly Wal-Mart trip (by the way, I hate going to Wal-Mart for a number of reasons, but my number one reason is that there are NEVER enough checkout lanes open). Nate has been eating squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots for a while now, so I thought we would try a green vegetable this week. I decided on peas since they are probably sweeter than green beans. I honestly thought that he would eat them since he has eaten everything else so well. I was wrong. He ate the first two bites pretty well, but on the third bite the horrible faces started. It was hilarious. I have never seen faces like that before. He still swallowed them, so we tried another bite. That is when the gagging started. At this point we realized that Nate would not be eating peas any time soon. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures or video. I honestly didn't think it was going to be that eventful.

Totally changing the subject, Darren and I are big Rick and Bubba fans. Today we listened to Rick speak at Bronner's memorial service. If you haven't heard this yet you need to go to rickandbubba.com and listen/watch.

No comments: