Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nate is 7 Months Old

Technically he will be 7 months tomorrow at 2:29 p.m. I haven't posted in over a week and there honestly hasn't been a lot going on. Nate is growing like a champ and sitting alone like a pro, but he isn't making any efforts to crawl yet. He doesn't like being on his stomach, so as soon as I put him on his stomach he rolls over. He has two teeth now. Thankfully, his second one didn't seem to be as painful as the first. He is still gagging when I try to feed him green vegetables. We tried green beans and got the same reaction we did with the peas. I did have the camera ready this time. It finally occurred to me to just mix some in with his other vegetables. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. A friend also suggested dipping a spoonful of peas/green beans in another vegetable. That works pretty well, but I think we have a ways to go before he eats anything green without some kind of disguise. For the past few days he has been fascinated with his tongue. He has been turning it over and rubbing it against his teeth. This morning he started sticking his tongue out. He kept doing it over and over again. I was beginning to wonder if he was going to do this all day.


I have been wanting to get outside and get some pictures and we were able to get a few today, but it was really too windy to stay out too long.


1 comment:

Haley said...

Love the new pictures! So cute of him smiling and sticking his tongue out. Looking forward to Tues.