Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 30

I really hate that I'm late on my last giving thanks post.  Would it be bad if I said I was thankful that my 30 days of thanks blogging is over?  I'm totally kidding.  God has changed my heart so much in the area of gratefulness, but I definitely do not always take the time to share the things I'm thankful for - big or small.  That's what this 30 days of thanks was for me, being intentional about sharing God's blessings because we have so much to be thankful for!

Last night Darren was out of town.  I'm thankful for cell phones and texting so we could communicate while he was away.  We also got some AWESOME news yesterday regarding our insurance.  Starting in January, our costs will be reduced significantly.  The insurance isn't changing, the company is just paying more on family coverage.  This could not have come at a better time for us with an adoption in our (hopefully near) future.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

No comments: