Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Preschool Christmas Program

Last Thursday evening was Nate's preschool Christmas program.  He was a shepherd.  We didn't know he was a shepherd until we saw it in the program.  My cousin Haley's son, Dax,  was a shepherd also.  Dax told her that Nate was a shepherd and I insisted that he wasn't because I had not received any information about it and Nate had not mentioned anything about being a shepherd either.  Well, Dax was right. 

Once I realized he was indeed a shepherd I had to go back to where the children were waiting and get some pictures.  We also had the first "why didn't you tell us..." conversation.  We weren't expecting those to start this soon.  (For the record, I was supposed to receive a note stating that Nate would be a shepherd, but I didn't.)  This is Nate and a friend from his class, Keegan.



 Dax is the shepherd right beside Nate.

You may not have noticed, but Nate got a short haircut several weeks ago.  I loved his long hair, but it wasn't as curly anymore and was starting to look like a mess most of the time.  We love his new do, but it did take a few days to adjust to how grown up he looks.   


No comments: