Nate thinks it's so funny to put this bucket on his head. In one of his books a character gets a bucket stuck on their head. I don't know if that's were the idea came from or if it's just a fun thing for a 2 year old to do. He cracks us up running around his room saying "I can't see, I can't see, " giggling the entire time.
I mentioned in Nate's 2 year post and he loved music and dancing. He loves to listen to his children's praise and worship CDs. At the end of each song, he'll say more music please, but it sounds like mia muushic peas. It's too cute.

2 comments:
He is so funny! I remember when Christian used to love to make "bucket hats." He thought it was the funniest thing ever too! I really enjoy reading your blog and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you better through the bible study. Let me know if change you mind about my house.:)
Man ya'll got a lot going on! I just caught up with some of your blog posts:) Nate is soo cute! Does he still love Super Why? That is one of Alex's favorites too!
Post a Comment