Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Cookies

Nate and I made homemade sugar cookies last weekend.  We have been doing this for the past three years.  It's pretty labor intensive and requires a lot of time.  We make the dough.  Let it chill.  Roll the dough and use cookie cutters to cut it into shapes.  Try our best to transfer the cookie dough to the cookie sheet without ruining the shape of the cookie.  Bake.  Cool.  Make icing while they are cooling.  Ice.  Sprinkle.  Eat. 


We started out making Halloween cookies, but Nate wanted to make Christmas cookies too.  They have already started putting up Christmas decorations in town.  I guess that's why he thinks we should do Halloween and Christmas together. :)


Cleaning up the excess icing.


I can really tell that Nate is growing up.  He is able to do more and more without assistance.  We had a fun morning making cookies.  He is such a good little helper. 

No comments: