Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day in our neck of the woods.  We spent a lot of time outside.  Nate's new favorite way to get around the pasture is for us to pull him behind the golf cart in his wagon.  I'll be honest and say that it makes me a little nervous because there are lots of bumps and hidden holes in the pasture.  Of course we don't go too fast. Nate would like for us to go a lot faster.  He yells at us to go "faster, faster!"  He'll think that until he wrecks and knocks his teeth out (I know this from personal experience).


Today our destination was the new rolls of hay that Poppa Dub just moved from across the street. Nate always enjoys playing on the hay.



You'll have to excuse all of the jumping photos.  I think they are so cute and my camera was cooperating today.  Lately a lot of my "action" photos have been blurry.




We are so very blessed to live our little farm life.


No comments: