Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Town Trick or Treat

Nate had another fun preschool activity this morning.  A lot of the businesses in town participate in a town trick or treat.  Nate had so much fun seeing all of the different costumes and (of course) collecting LOTS of candy...and we still have candy left from a parade back in June!  I think his favorite stop was the bank because his Granna works there.   
I will admit that I was a little skeptical about starting preschool this year, but Nate loves it.  He enjoys playing with the other kids and getting a "treasure" from the treasure box on Thursdays.  Right now they are preparing for a Christmas program and Nate is learning several fun new songs.    



Nate Nate and his choir teacher, Ms. Melinda.  Ms. Melinda has called Nate "Nate Nate" since school started.  I noticed several of the kids in his class calling him Nate Nate also. 


Ashton and Nate


After trick or treating we returned to Nate's classroom for a party. 




Posted by Picasa

No comments: