Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

(Cover)ed

A few months ago I began to sell hooded towels to raise money for the Global Orphan Project.  The Lord blessed that beyond my imagination.  In the midst of that, the Lord was also growing my friendship with Casey Tatum.  Casey and I actually went to high school together and even went on a mission trip together during college, but were just acquaintances.  God allowed our paths to cross again a little over three years ago and since then we have become great friends.  Casey also has a heart for orphans and adoption and we began to talk and pray about beginning a ministry/non-profit organization that would aid in orphan care and help adoptive families.  After many meetings, phone calls and emails, (Cover)ed was born.  I hope you will check it out (click on the (Cover)ed icon on the right of the page) and share it with others.  I also ask that you pray that God will give us wisdom as we seek to glorify Him.

No comments: