Darren and I have been thinking of ways that we can save money/raise money. I made these towels for birthday presents. Several people at the party told me that I should sell them. They had no idea that I was actually thinking of selling them for our project. I took that as confirmation to give it a try. So, if you would like to purchase one of these super cute hooded towels, please email me at www.darrenandjulie@centurytel.net.
The cost of the towel is $25.00 plus shipping (if applicable). The color options for the actual towel are royal blue, pink and lime green. There a many options for the circle and letter.
I included this picture just to show color options. I would prefer not to make this one. It was a little too tedious. If you LOVE it, I will do it for $35.00. It could also be done with lots of different color combinations.
No comments:
Post a Comment