Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh My Goodness

Our sweet neighbor let us pick blueberries a couple of days ago and since then I have been looking for blueberry recipes. I found a recipe for oatmeal blueberry cookies and I had to give it a try. The recipe came from All Recipes and I love that sight because of the reviews. One review suggested adding white chocolate chips...and you know I did. These cookies are to die for. Blueberry muffins are next.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CaseyCMom said...

Let me just say that those look delicious and that my absolute favorite cookies ever are blueberry white chocolate cookies that they sell at the Culinard Cafe in Bham. Looks like these are similar. I need the recipe!!! Yum.

Amber's Thoughts said...

Wow! Those look really good! So, I was thinking that maybe you could bring some to our next bible study. Please???