Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yay Nate!

Nate will be 2 1/2 on the 10th of this month, so a couple of weeks ago I decided that after the holidays we would start getting acquainted with the potty. We started today and before his nap he tee teed in the potty! I was shocked since today is his first time ever to sit on the potty. Darren and I gave him lots of praise and high fives. I DO NOT expect this to be a regular thing at this point and I am still planning to take things super slow, but I had to document this super duper achievement. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea Nate! ME was really interested a few months ago and has stayed that way for awhile so I tried to do "real potty training" (whatever that is) the week afetr Christmas and it was a huge failure! I'm going to leave it (and her) alone until summer. Keep up the good work!