The weather was good for the most part, but this was by far the nicest day. The sky was that beautiful blue that I think of when I think of fall and the water was gorgeous. I love how this picture shows the vastness of the ocean compared to Nate. It reminds me of the lyrics of the song Ocean by Ten Shekel Shirt that says "There's something about the ocean - makes me rise up and praise."
These were a couple of my favorite pictures from our trip. I didn't even try to get any family photos. They say choose your battles and I didn't feel like choosing that one.
Toward the end of our trip we were in Publix and I spotted this Super Why doll. Nate LOVES Super Why. I knew that I had to get it for him. When I showed it to him, I don't think he quite knew what to think about it. He just walked around the store holding it and giggling. It was pretty funny. In this picture he and Super Why are watching Thomas. Thomas is also becoming one of his favorites.


No comments:
Post a Comment