I did a post a couple of weeks ago about Nate's first steps. He hadn't done much walking since then (except for the time I asked him if he wanted a cookie and he walked right over for a bite). Sunday morning I was working in the nursery during Sunday school and much to my surprise Nate started walking, a lot. I left to go to worship and when I returned our preschool director had moved Nate next door since he was walking so well. So Nate is now officially out of the nursery and in the toddler class. This is very exciting for us, but also a little sad since he's growing up so quickly. In the toddler class the children hear a simple bible story and do a simple craft, so we got our first piece of refrigerator art on Sunday. It was interesting that the verses they talked about Sunday morning are the verses we used for Nate's baby dedication.
You (God) are the one who put me together inside my mother's body, and I praise you for the wonderful way you created me - Psalm 139: 13-14. I am so thankful for the wonderful way God created Nate. We are so blessed to be his parents.

After church we had lunch at a nearby park with our Life Group (Sunday school class). We are so blessed to have a wonderful church family that we have so much fun with.
No comments:
Post a Comment