Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Basketball and More

Nate decided he wanted to play basketball this winter.  It was an interesting experience. Their team played well and had a good season, but Nate didn't enjoy it too much.  It was a little too physical and intense for him.  This is the best photo I have of the entire season.  I don't even have a team photo.  I was a little busy with Cora and Darren helped coach, so no time for photos.  


February was a month full of sickness.  Poor Nate had a terrible stomach virus and almost had to be admitted for IV glucose.  

Cora had RSV and a double ear infection at almost the same time.  It was a hard few weeks at our house.


Cora has the most pitiful face in this photo. We were enjoying a "warm" February day after one of Nate's games.


You know Cora is really sleepy when she starts sucking her thumb and puts the other hand on her face too. Sweetness. :)


Cora has a Mohawk. :)



No comments: