Nate and I had a fun day, just the two of us, doing some Christmas shopping for Cora and Darren and attending his co-op Christmas party. Cora stayed with my parents. This was the first time since her birth that Nate and I had several hours together alone. It was nice, but also strange at the same time. I kept having to remind myself that Cora wasn't with us.
We started with some shopping for Darren at the Galleria. Nate still wanted to ride the carousel, but I know it won't be long until he says "carousels are for babies." We also enjoyed a cookie from Cookie Company.
We left the Galleria to do some toy shopping for Cora. Nate picked out a sweet, soft baby doll for her. He said he wanted to give her her first baby doll since girls liked them so much. :) He also picked out a cute lion teether.
Finally, it was time for the party. Nate got to build a gingerbread house and play with his friends. It was such a fun day together. I am so thankful for kid. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment