Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cora at Three Months

This girl was already full of personality at three months.  She was constantly full of smiles, laughter, and baby talk.  She really wasn't interested in a lot of toys yet, just faces.  She loved it any time someone talked or sang to her.  It's a good thing because we love talking to her! 

She also loved sucking her fingers and would only take a paci for a couple of minutes here and there.  

This is one of my favorite pictures of Cora.  I love her sweet little lips and how she has her hands together.  She was talking almost non-stop.  I even captured her sweet sounds on video which is sometimes hard to do with little ones.

She was in full spit up mode at this point and bibs were a necessity.  Thankfully, my mom gave her this pretty bib.  

Part of Cora's baby shower involved the guests writing messages on diapers.  I loved reading all of them.  Some were funny, some were sweet, and some were encouraging.  I was sad to see those diapers go.

 

No comments: