Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Best Bubs :)

When Cora was about a month old I walked into her room to check on her and noticed a dandelion in her crib.  When Nate was outside feeding the bunnies and cats, he picked this flower for her.  Without me knowing, he came inside and quietly laid it beside her.  It was all his idea.  How sweet is that??? He is the very best big brother, or "bubs" as we call him. :)





Nate loves Cora so much - more than I imagined he could love a baby sister.  He loves to hold and kiss her.  Most of all, he loves to make her smile and laugh.  He will tease me and say that Cora is giving him all of her smiles.





He is very protective of her and eager to check on her.  He is always quick to grab pacis, bottles, or diapers for me when needed.  He is just the best and Darren and I are very thankful the transition to big brother has gone smoothly. :)







No comments: