We love Old Baker Farm. If you live in our neck of the woods, you should definitely check it out.
We were so excited that Ashlyn got to go with us. She was home from college for fall break.
Nate absolutely, positively had to carve his pumpkin right when we got home.
Unfortunately this day had some sorrow mixed in with the fun. Darren accidentally (I hope I don't even need to say that) ran over Nate's favorite cat. We were all heartbroken and just plain sad. So, in light of that, Nate insisted on finding a cat for his pumpkin.
Nate actually handled Bob's untimely death much better than we anticipated. The first day was really hard. I am very thankful we had already planned to go to Old Baker Farm. It was a much needed distraction. I am glad we told him the truth because it was very tempting to just pretend he was away for a few days and hope Nate eventually forgot about him.
1 comment:
Awwwwww.... But Gosh what a great pumpkin! Hugs
Post a Comment