Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Adoption on Hold

I have a distant family member who is currently unable to care for her two daughters.  When Darren and I heard that they might be going into foster care, we agreed to let them stay with us.  As of last Wednesday, February 22 we are (temporarily) a family of five.  The girls are 18 months and 5.  Right now they are with us for the next 30 days.  They may be with us longer, they may not.  I cannot list any specifics, but God knows exactly what everyone involved in this situation needs.  Please pray for us, the girls and their parents.  Until we know more about how long the girls will be with us our adoption is on hold.  We are perfectly fine with that because these girls and their family is our main priority right now.  Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: