Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nate's New Favorite

Technically it's been his new favorite since Valentine's Day. That's when my mom gave Nate a couple of characters from Cars. Then he got a couple of more for Easter. These cars are his absolute favorite thing to play with. He wants to take them every where. One day he lost Lightening McQueen at a friend's house. I knew he would be upset, but I thought it would be a good lesson for him. After an entire afternoon of almost constant whining about it, I said forget the lesson I need some peace and quiet (emphasis on the quiet). So, Darren made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and everyone was happy again.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CaseyCMom said...

We have like 4 Lightning McQueen's at our house - even one of the blue "Dinoco" McQueens. Next time, call me and I will bring one over :). Love the pics!