Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Dentist

Nate went to the dentist for the first time on Tuesday. It was an okay experience - he could have been better, but he also could have been worse. I had hoped to get a picture, but I held him the entire time that they cleaned his teeth and examined him. Everything looked great. Nate still has a paci at nap time and bed time and I was expecting to hear that we needed to get rid of it ASAP. The doctor actually said that it wasn't that big of a deal as long as we get rid of it by age 3. That's only a few months away and I dread that battle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that the visit went well. I'm planning to take ME this summer and I am very curious as to what her reaction will be!