Our family has so much to be thankful for. We are thankful first and foremost for God's unconditional love that He demonstrated for us in the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We are thankful to have family close by that we love and enjoy spending time with - not just at the holidays. We are also thankful to be parents. After 6 years of wanting a baby, God answered that prayer and blessed us with the sweetest, cutest, smartest little boy.
I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who works so hard to take such great care of me and Nate. I am so thankful that I get to stay home with Nate everyday. I will never get these years with him back and Darren's hard work allows me enjoy this precious time. Thank you Darren! Nate and I love you very much!


No comments:
Post a Comment