Today I reached my weight loss goal at Weight Watchers. I have lost 42 pounds (probably closer to 55 or 60 since Nate's birth). It's been almost 10 years since I've been at this weight so I'm really excited. Now I just have to keep it off. I have to thank my mom for helping me achieve this goal. She asked me back in April if I wanted to go to WW with her and she would pay for it. I honestly wasn't really excited about starting a "diet," but how could I say no to that great offer. Thanks Mom!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for sticking with something that was probably not always easy!
You look amazing! I never would've believed you'd had to lose that much - you are such a beautiful person. I'm so impressed though. What an admirable achievement!
I'm so proud of you, and you look great!!!!
Post a Comment