Wow. It's hard to believe that Nate is already 10 months old. It seems like I was doing his 9 month post yesterday. The days are flying by. He is doing super. He is crawling around everywhere and getting into everything, if I am not keeping a close eye on him. He is learning the meaning of "No" - I hope. He has three teeth - just bottom ones. Darren and I joke that he may have all of his bottom teeth before he has any top ones. He is getting sweeter and sweeter and becoming quite the love bug. He will lay his head on our shoulder and pat and rub our back. He will also give us "sugar." His hair is getting curlier each day (I am sure this has a lot to do with the fact that it is getting more and more humid). He loves to wave hi to people. He does this by raising his hand straight up in the air. He also loves to wave Hi to the many baby Nate pictures we have around the house. This started from us looking in the mirror and saying hi to baby Nate. He loves to eat Puffs and would put 10 in his mouth at one time if I would let him. He loves books (this is one of the few traits that I know he got from me and definitely not Darren), especially ones with pictures of babies. He gets so excited looking at his "Where is Baby?" books that he squeals. He enjoys being outside and gets so excited to see the cows. We usually go see them every afternoon when Darren gets home.
Today he attended his first party. His cousin was celebrating his second birthday. This was a lot like the egg hunt we attended. He had no idea what was going on, but there were a lot of people around to talk to him and entertain him, so he had a great time. We are starting to make decisions about his first birthday party. I know he doesn't care what we do, but I want his first birthday to be special. Here is the one picture I took at the party. The golf cart was a big hit.

We will be taking a short vacation to the beach soon. This will be Nate's first trip to the beach and our first family vacation. We took a one night trip last fall, but this will be our first several day vacation. I hope things go well and Nate sleeps well in a different environment.
I am continually grateful for the huge blessing Nate is to us each and every day. It is such a joy to get to spend each day with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment