Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I should be cleaning...

but it is so much more fun to play with Nate! Monday night we made reservations for a beach trip in May. I am so excited. Our trip to the beach last year was not the best. We went earlier than usual (since Nate would be arriving in early July) and it was freezing. Tuesday morning I was supposed to be cleaning house and of course I was thinking of all kinds of other things that I "needed" to do that did not involve cleaning. Since I had the beach on my mind, I decided that Nate should try on his swimsuit. I bought this last fall on clearance not realizing how big of a boy he was going to be. It fits perfect now, so I don't think he will be wearing it in two and a half months. His sweet little pudgy body was so cute that I had to take a couple of pictures to send to Darren at work and say that Nate was ready to go. I finally ran out of things to do to avoid cleaning and did get most of my list accomplished. (The shorts aren't actually down to his ankles as they appear in the picture.)

No comments: